Dr S.J. Hazenberg (Simon Jan)
Student advisor - Artificial Intelligence
Teacher - School of Psychology
Thomas van Aquinostraat 4
6525 GD NIJMEGEN
6500 HE NIJMEGEN
- Yun, X., Hazenberg, S.J., & van Lier, R. (2018). Temporal properties of amodal completion: influences of knowledge. Vision Research, 145, 21-30.
- Hazenberg, S.J., & van Lier, R. (2016). Disentangling effects of structure and knowledge on perceiving partly occluded shapes: an ERP study. Vision Research, 126, 109-119.
- Hazenberg, S.J., & van Lier, R. (2016). Touching and hearing unseen objects: effects of audio-tactile integration on scene recognition. i-Perception, 7(4), 1-16.
- Hazenberg, S.J., Jongsma, M. L. A., Koning, A., & van Lier, R. (2014). Differential familiarity effects in amodal completion: support from behavioral and electrophysiological measurements. Journal of Experimental Psychology: Human Perception and Performance, 40, 669-684.
- Hazenberg, S.J., & van Lier, R. (2013). Afterimage watercolors: an exploration of contour-based afterimage filling-in. Frontiers in Psychology, 4:707.
No relevant ancillary activities have been specified by Dr S.J. Hazenberg (Simon Jan).