Prof. B. Hillebrand (Bas)
Professor - Marketing
Bas Hillebrand is professor of marketing management and innovation at the Nijmegen School of Management at the Radboud University and professor of innovation at Nyenrode Business Universiteit. He also chairs the research group "Innovation and Entrepreneurship in Business Ecosystems".
Bas Hillebrand studied Business Administration at Tilburg University and holds a PhD from the University of Groningen.
His research interests include innovation, stakeholder marketing, adoption research, and co-creation. His work has been published in International Journal of Research in Marketing, Journal of the Academy of Marketing Science, Journal of Product Innovation Management, Organization Studies, Journal of Service Management, Industrial Marketing Management, Journal of Business Research, and Journal of Business & Industrial Marketing, among others.
- Driessen, Paul H. and Bas Hillebrand (2013) Integrating multiple stakeholder issues in new product development: an exploration, Journal of Product Innovation Management, 30(2), 364-379.
- Hillebrand, Bas, Paul H. Driessen, and Oliver Koll (2015) Stakeholder marketing: theoretical foundations and required capabilities, Journal of the Academy of Marketing Science, 43(4), 411-428.
- Manser, Kristina, Bas Hillebrand, Rosalinde Klein Woolthuis, Gerrit Willem Ziggers, Paul H. Driessen, and Josée Bloemer (2016) An activities-based approach to network management: an explorative study, Industrial Marketing Management, 55(May), 187-199.
- Keiningham, Timothy, Zeya He, Bas Hillebrand, Jichul Jang, Courtney Suess, and Luorong (Laurie) Wu (2019) Creating innovation that drives authenticity, Journal of Service Management, 30(3), 369-391.
- Saari, Ulla A., Saku J. Mäkinen, Rupert J. Baumgartner, Bas Hillebrand, and Paul H. Driessen (2020) How consumers’ respect for nature and environmental self-assets influence their car brand experiences. Journal of Cleaner Production, 261, 121023.
- 2014 - NWO-project: Sustainable innovations and their societal impact
- 2011 - AgentschapNL-project: Extending and analyzing the Innovation sensor
- 2009 - SenterNovem-project: Energy transition and cooperation; an actor analysis of the project portfolio energy transition
- 2007 - Transforum-project: Identifying critical stakeholders for sustainable products
- 2019 - Commercialising university-born innovations
member Board of Advice
(01 January 2020)