Dr C. Horváth (Csilla)
Assistant professor - Marketing
Csilla Horváth is an assistant professor of Marketing at the Nijmegen School of Management at the Radboud University.
Csilla studied Mathematical Economics at the CORVINUS University, Budapest and holds a PhD from the University of Groningen.
Csilla's research interests include destructive consumer behavior, emotions and affect in consumer decision making, compulsive buying, and strategic and international brand management. Her aspiration is to conduct research that would improve the life of consumers and citizens.
Her work has been published in Marketing Science, Journal of Economic Psychology, International Journal of Research in Marketing, Journal of Business Research, and International Journal of Forecasting, among others.
- Consumer Behavior
- Polyportis Athanasios, Kokkinaki Flora, Horváth Csilla, Christopoulos Georgios (2020), Incidental Emotions and Hedonic Forecasting: The Role of (Un)certainty, Frontiers in Psycholog, 11. DOI=10.3389/fpsyg.2020.536376
- Davis, S., Horváth, C., Gretry, A., & Belei, N. (2019), Say what? How the interplay of tweet readability and brand hedonism affects consumer engagement, Journal of Business Research, 100, 150-164.
- Horváth, C. & Adıgüzel, F. (2018), Shopping enjoyment to the extreme: Hedonic shopping motivations and compulsive buying in developed and emerging markets, Journal of Business Research, 86, 300-310.
- Horváth, C., O. Buttner, N. Belei, and F. Adıgüzel (2015), Balancing the Balance: Self-Control Mechanisms and Compulsive Buying, Journal of Economic Psychology, vol.49, 120-132.
- Horváth, C. and D. Fok (2013), Moderating Factors of Immediate, Gross, and Net Cross-brand Effects of Price Promotions, Marketing Science, vol. 32, 127-152.