Dr B.C.N. Müller (Barbara)
Associate professor - Behavioural Science Institute
Associate professor - Communication Science
Member - Representative Council Faculty of Social Sciences
Thomas van Aquinostraat 4
6525 GD NIJMEGEN
6500 HE NIJMEGEN
Working days Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday morning, Thursday, Friday
My research focuses on human/non-human interactions and social influence in the area of sustainability, particularly environmental sustainability and health. How can new technologies make people behave more sustainable? is the question my research seeks to answer.
Publication lists More information:
H index: 24
Research grants and prizes
- 2014 - Main applicant for a PhD grant financed by the Jacobs Foundation to conduct research on the development of anthropomorphism in infants (ca. 280.000€)
- 2015 - Co-applicant for a PhD grant from the Chinese Scholarship Council to conduct research on self-persuasion and its relation to self-construal (ca. 60.000€)
- 2021 - Co-applicant for a science communication grant funded by the KNAW to develop a text-based serious game (10.000€). More information
- 2022 - Aspasia grant for promising female scientists after outstanding performance in the NWO VIDI round. From this money, a project on diversity in higher education will be set up (120.000€).
- 2022 - Co-applicant for a ZonMW grant to conduct research on chatbot development for the purpose of improving student well-being (ca. 780.000€).
No relevant ancillary activities have been specified by Dr B.C.N. Müller (Barbara).