Dr A.M. Nadolska-den Ouden (Anna)
Associate professor - Strategy
6525 AJ NIJMEGEN
6500 HK NIJMEGEN
Anna Nadolska-den Ouden is Associate Professor of Strategic Management at the Chair of Strategy at Nijmegen School of Management, Radboud University. Previously she worked at Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University. She completed her PhD in internationalization through mergers and acquisitions at Tilburg University.
In her research Anna studies how and why organizations and individuals learn from their experiences (both positive and negative) and on the conditions that can stimulate or inhibit their learning. She studies these questions in various settings: from large corporates (and their M&As and alliances) to micro entrepreneurs in Kenya. Her wok has been published in several journals including Strategic Management Journal, Journal of International Business Studies, Strategic Organization, Long Range Planning and European Management Journal.
Throughout her career Anna has been involved in a wide array of teaching activities – from large bachelor level courses for 500 + students, through MSc level courses, to executive education. The modules that she has taught cover a wide array of topics from International Business Strategy, through Corporate Development, Corporate Strategy, Entrepreneurship to Microeconomics. Generally, her involvement in the courses as teacher is evaluated very well: she has been nominated for the professor of the year in the bachelor programs several times and received the best teacher award for her module in "Executive Program in Strategic Management" at Rotterdam School of Management.
- Ljubownikow, G., Benischke, M., & Nadolska, A. (2021). Multimarket Contact and Target Size: The Moderating Effect of Market Concentration and Location. Strategic Organization Full text
- Kavusan, K., Ates, NY., & Nadolska, A. (2020). Acquisition target selection and technological relatedness: The moderating role of TMT demographic faultlines. Strategic Organization Full text
- Piaskowska, DA., Nadolska, A., & Barkema, H. (2017). Embracing complexity: Learning from minority, 50-50, and majority joint venture experience. Long Range Planning, 52(1), 134-153 Full text
- Nadolska, A., & Barkema, H. (2014). Good learners:how top management team affect behavior and performance of acquisitions. Strategic Management Journal, 35(10), 1483-1507 Full text
- Nadolska, A., & Barkema, H. (2007). Learning to internationalize: the pace and sucess of foreign acquisitions. Journal of International Business Studies, 38(7), 1170-1186 Full text