Dr J. Nijenhuis-Voogt (Jacqueline)
Employee - Radboud Teachers Academy
6525 HT NIJMEGEN
6500 HD NIJMEGEN
Jacqueline Nijenhuis-Voogt works as teacher educator at the Radboud Teachers Academy, since 2022. She is part of the research team for the project 'Computational Thinking in Context: a teaching and learning trajectory for primary and secondary education'.
Jacqueline did her PhD research regarding 'Algorithms in Context - Teacher knowledge and student learning in secondary computer science education'.
She is a computer science teacher in secondary education since 2009. She received a Masters Degree in Computer Science from Leiden University and a Masters Degree in Science Teacher Education - IT and another Masters Degree in Mathematics Education, both from Utrecht University.
Her research interests include computational thinking in primary and secondary education and teaching algorithms in secondary computer science education.
- Jacqueline Nijenhuis-Voogt, Durdane Bayram-Jacobs, Paulien C.Meijer & Erik Barendsen (2021) Omnipresent yet elusive: Teachers’ views on contexts for teaching algorithms in secondary education, Computer Science Education, 31:1, 30-59, DOI:10.1080/08993408.2020.1783149 Full text
- Jacqueline Nijenhuis-Voogt, Durdane Bayram-Jacobs, Paulien C.Meijer & Erik Barendsen (2021): Teaching algorithms in upper secondary education: A study of teachers’ pedagogical content knowledge, Computer Science Education,DOI: 10.1080/08993408.2021.1935554 Full text
- Jacqueline Nijenhuis-Voogt, Durdane Bayram-Jacobs, Paulien C. Meijer & Erik Barendsen (2021) Recognizing algorithmic concepts in new contexts: An analysis of students’ reasoning, Informatics in Education, DOI 10.15388/infedu.2022.16 Full text
- 2019 - 2023 CT in Context: a teaching and learning trajectory for primary and secondary education. More information
- Academische en Professionele Ontwikkeling 4
- Begeleide stage 1
- Begeleide stage 2
- Vakdidactiek 1 Wiskunde
- Vakdidactiek 2 Wiskunde
- Visie op het schoolvak, wetenschapsgebied en onderwijs
- Zelfstandige stage 1
- Zelfstandige stage 2
Computer Science teacher
(01 September 2009)