J. Opdenoordt MA (Joyce)
Study Abroad en Global Experience Coordinator - Internationalisation, Communication & external Relations
6525 AJ NIJMEGEN
6500 HK NIJMEGEN
As the Study Abroad and Global Experience Coordinator within the Nijmegen School of Management, I aim to improve the cooperation with our international partner network which help us maximise our global impact in research, education, and engagement.
As part of the International Mobility Office (IMO), I am the main point of contact for our international partner universities and I facilitate our students' global experiences and outgoing mobility.
• The main point of contact for our partner universities.
• Meet with staff from partner universities to develop cooperation.
• Represent NSM at international network events and/or conferences.
• Lead internationalisation-at-home initiatives in collaboration with other teams.
• Manage student exchange agreements.
• Main point of contact for outgoing International Economics and Business (IEB) and International Business Administration (IBA) students during their mandatory study abroad semester.