A. Rafiee MA (Afrooz)
Researcher - Centre for Language Studies
Teacher - Department of Modern Languages and Cultures
6525 HT NIJMEGEN
6500 HD NIJMEGEN
Working days Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday
- Rafiee, A., Spooren, W., & Sanders, J. (2023). Discourse culture(s) of journalism: Newswriting in Dutch and Iranian handbooks. Journalism, 0(0). doi: 10.1177/14648849221149557 Full text
- Rafiee, A., Spooren, W. & Sanders, J. (2021). Framing similar issues differently: a comparative analysis of Dutch and Iranian news texts. Journal of Multicultural Discourses. doi: 10.1080/17447143.2021.2009486 Full text
- Rafiee, A., Spooren, W. & Sanders, J. (2021). Framing similar issues differently: a cross-cultural discourse analysis of news images. Social Semiotics. doi: 10.1080/10350330.2021.1900719 Full text
- Rafiee, A., Spooren, W. & Sanders, J. (2017). Culture and discourse structure: A comparative study of Dutch and Iranian news texts. Discourse & Communication, 22 (1), 58-79. doi: 10.1177/1750481317735626 Full text
- 2014 - 2021 'Informing the public in different cultures. A discourse analytical comparison of Iranian and Dutch crime news'
No relevant ancillary activities have been specified by A. Rafiee MA (Afrooz).