B.J.R. Teeuwen MSc (Bjorn)
Head - Marketing and Communications Faculty of Arts
6525 HT NIJMEGEN
As head of the department, I am responsible within and on behalf of the Faculty of Arts for education marketing, (online) marketing, social media, student communication, student wellbeing, external communication, employee communication and much more.
The department provides advice on various communication issues and offers service in various ways, for example by organising small-scale and large-scale events, including the Open Days, the Radboud Intro and many activities of the Radboud Pre-University College of Society, for many types of target groups.
Our 12 employees, 8 Teachers in Residence and 15 student assistants are happy to help you!
Do you have questions or would you like more information about one or more of these topics? Then please don't hesitate to contact me!
- 2021 - 2023 Member Lustrum Committee of Lustrum Faculty of Arts 2023 (100 year anniversary) More information
- 2018 - 2019 Project member ESD/STIP FSW; streamlining and digization of student communication More information
- 2017 - 2018 Communications officer Radboud Invites (6 October 2018)
- 2016 - 2019 Faculty coordinator Radboud Pre-University College (NSM) More information
- 2016 - 2017 Digitisation STIP NSM and communication relocation NSM More information
Freelancer in communications and marketing.
As a freelancer I maintain and coordinate online communication channels, such as social media, websites and newsletters of various organisations and companies in Nijmegen and the rest of the Netherlands.
(01 July 2017)