This Special Interest Group was founded so that students, lecturers, and other employees can share their experiences and expertise regarding safe learning and development with each other.
Besides sharing experiences and tips, this SIG will create a framework for safe learning and development. This is reflected in several individual or collaborative action points.
- Starting and sustaining the conversation about safe learning and development.
- A networking function in which ideas about safe learning and development are encouraged and shaped.
- Extend visibility of ongoing projects to different parts of the organisation.
- Achieve a common framework for safe learning and development that can be propagated within the organisation.
- Embed images and practices of safe learning and working in existing structures and ways of working.
What is a Special Interest Group?
A Special Interest Group (SIG) consists of people who are united through their interest in an education-related topic. The Radboud Teaching and Learning Centre facilitates the SIG so they can research and delve deeper into the subject together.