Strong communicators can bring worlds together. This is why In’to Languages helps you develop your communication skills, whatever the language. We believe that language and communication are essential to achieving personal and professional goals. This is the unifying theme for everything we do.
What can In’to do for you?
In’to Languages is made up of Radboud in’to Languages and Wageningen in’to Languages, and it is affiliated to Radboud University and Wageningen University & Research. Our team consists of highly trained experts and combines scientific knowledge, insight and practical skills in language and communication.
You can come to us for:
- Language and communication training
- Translation and editing services
- Training and retraining for lecturers
- Coaching and advice on language, communication and language assessments
Why choose In’to?
In the more than 30 years of In’to Languages’ existence, we have continuously developed our services and methods. And we will continue to do so. Are you curious to know how we work and whether it suits you? You can find some of our fundamental principles below.
We believe that:
- communication connects and can open worlds;
- successful communication is conscious communication;
- good language skills are essential to be communicatively strong;
- communication and culture are closely intertwined;
- you learn by doing, within a context relevant to you, and that you are allowed to get things wrong now and then. But within a pleasant and safe learning environment;
- you learn by working on your own as well as collaborating with others, because you also learn from each other;
- technology can augment contact education, but human contact and personal interaction are still essential;
- the more you are in contact with a language, the faster you learn it and the better it sticks.
Working at In'to
Are you interested in working at Radboud in'to Languages? We currently have the following vacancy:
Social responsibility and sustainable employment
We think this is important! We engage in a range of projects to make the world a little better. For example: