ERC Consolidator Grants are designed to support researchers at the stage at which they are consolidating their own independent research team or programme. The funding per grant is about two million euros.
- Martijn Koster: Perspectives from the periphery
- Sven Meeder: Medieval social norms
- Ritse Mann: MRI scans
- Andrea Herrmann: Gig economy
- Daniela Wilson: Nano carriers for transporting medicines
- Kristin Lemhöfer: Learning a second language
- Floris de Lange: Surprise signals in the brain
- André Marquand: Towards precision medicine in psychiatry
- Teun Bousema: Biology and epidemiology of malaria transmission
- Ioannis Sechopoulos: Earlier breast cancer detection
- Marielle Stoelinga: Stoelinga will develop a new and superior model for making improved and integrated assessments that take both safety and security risks into account
- Bas van de Meerakker: Is it possible to manipulate nature by letting molecules collide at extremely low temperatures?
- Alexander Khajetoorians: Is it possible to 'teach' magnets how brain processes work in order to develop much more energy efficient hardware for data storage?
- Erik Storkebaum: Unraveling the mechanism of hereditary neuropathy with flies and mice
- Michiel Vermeulen: A systems biology approach to investigate cell fate switches in intestinal organoids.
- Marijke Haverkorn: The Magnetic field in the GALaxy, using Optical Polarization of Stars
- Karin Roelofs: A Neurocognitive Approach to Alleviating Persistent Avoidance in Anxiety Disorders
- Judith Holler: Language use in face-to-face interaction
- Christian Doeller: Deciphering cognitive geometry
- Betty de Hart: Research on the regulation of mixed (interracial) relationships and marriages in Europe, both past and present
- Annemiek van Spriel: The role of tetraspanins in the development of cancer
- Isabela Granic: Develop video games that prevent the development of anxiety and depression
- Erno Hermans: The effect of stress on brain function
- Alicia Montoya: What did people read during the period of the Enlightenment?
- Marius Peelen: Research group Visual Cognitive Neuroscience
- Mark Huijbregts: Developing a new method for determining the impact that technologies have on the environment
- Peter Jonker: Search for black holes
- Moniek Buijzen: The use of social media in health campaigns aimed at young people
- Andrea Evers: Research into how physical reactions are influenced by expectations of patients
- Peter Friedl: Research into how multi-photon microscopy can be used for the study of tumors
- Ronald van Rij: Tthe antiviral immune response of mosquitos, against viruses such as Dengue virus and West Nile virus