- Annabelle Dufourcq, Metaphysics and Philosophical Anthropology, Faculty of Philosophy, Theology and Religious Studies: imaginative animals
- Lisa Genzel, Neuroinformatics, Donders Institute for Brain, Cognition and Behaviour: improving laboratory animal research
- David Burger and Angela Colbers, clinical pharmacy, Radboudumc: HIV treatment in children
- Johan Mentink, Physics, Faculty of Natural Sciences, Mathematics and Computer Science: magnetism
- Marit Monteiro, Maaike Derksen and Marleen Reichgelt, History, Art History and Antiquity, Faculty of Arts: saving children?
- Paul Bovend'Eert, Constitutional Law, Faculty of Law
- Mark Dingemanse, linguist Centre for Language Studies, and Tessa van Leeuwen, neurobiologist Donders Institute: vowels and colors
- Maroeska Rovers, Machteld van Egmond and Niels van Heerbeek, researchers at Radboudumc: Need to straighten nasal septum
- Niels Spierings, associate professor of Sociology: Tolerance in the Middle East
- Marcel van Gerven, professor of Artificial Cognitive Systems: smart machines
- Carla Rita Palmerino, professor of History of Modern Philosophy: What can thought experiments teach us?
- Evan Spruijt, associate professor of Physical Organic Chemistry: imitating living cells
- Hanneke den Ouden; neuroscientist Donders Centre for Cognition: Autopilot or conscious choice?
- Jeroen van der Laak enn dr.ir. Geert Litjens, researchers at the Department of Pathology: Smart computers help doctors
- Thijs Eijsvogels, researcher exercise physiology: Sports are healthy, right?
- Agnes Akkerman, professor of labor relations - How contagious is protest?
- Alexey Kimel, professor of physics - What influence does light have on magnets
- Anneke Smelik, professor of Visual Culture - How fashion determines our identity
- Jos Koldeweij, Professor of Art History
- Christian Doeller, Principal Investigator at the Donders Institute for Brain, Cognition and Behaviour
- Teun Bousema, malaria researcher Radboud Institute for Health Sciences
- Asifa Majid, Professor of Language, Communication and Cultural Cognition
- Karin Roelofs professor of Clinical Psychology
- Bas van de Meerakker, associate professor of Molecular and Laser Physics
- Dr. Anneke den Hollander and Prof. Dr. Carel Hoyng, Ophthalmology, Radboudumc
- Dr. Lotte E. Jensen, Historical, Literary and Cultural Studies
- Prof. Dr. Ivan Toni, Donders Institute for Brain, Cognition, and Behaviour
- Prof. Hans van Bokhoven and Dr. Arjan de Brouwer, heredity researchers
- Prof. Nicolo de Groot and Dr. Frank Filthaut, researchers of the Higgs particle
- Prof. Christoph Lüthy, philosophy of science
- Dr. Leen Spruit, Center for the History of Philosophy and Science
- Prof. Dr. Rutger Engels, Behavioural Science Institute
- Prof. Dr. Pieter Medendorp, Donders Institute for Brain, Cognition and Behaviour, Center for Cognition
- Prof. Han Brunner and Dr. Joris Velman, Nijmegen Centre for Molecular Life Sciences: Hereditary diseases
- Prof. Mihai Netea and Prof. Dr. Jos van der Meer, Nijmegen Centre for Molecular Life Sciences Infectious Diseases
- Prof. Roshan Cools, Donders Institute for Brain, Cognition and Behaviour
- Prof. Guillen Fernandez, Donders Institute for Brain, Cognition and Behaviour, Centre for Neuroscience
- Prof. Mikhail Katsnelson, Institute for Molecules and Materials
- Prof. Ellen van Wolde, Research Institute for Philosophy, Theology and Religious Studies