The Young Academy has fifty members between the ages of 25 and 45 who, at the time of appointment, have received their doctorates less than ten years ago. Together they represent a broad spectrum of scientific disciplines and are employed at Dutch universities and a large number of research institutes.
The following Radboud researchers are members:
- Prof. Carolien van Ham, professor of Empirical Political Science
- dr. Fleur Zeldenrust, Computational Neuroscience, Donders Institute for Brain, Cognition and Behavior
- Dr. Shari Boodts, researcher Latin Patristics, medieval reception and manuscript transmission of Early Christian literature
- Dr. Lotte Krabbenborg, Science and Technology Studies, Institute for Science in Society
- Prof. Dr. Tom de Greef, Professor of Synthetic Biology
- prof. dr. Rogier Kievit, hoogleraar Developmental neuroscience