If you discover a fire, follow the steps below:
- Call the emergency number 024-3655555 and provide as clear a description as possible of the name of the building, the floor, and the room number.
- Close the door to the area where the fire is located and close all other doors when leaving your department.
- Warn other people in the immediate vicinity.
- Bring people with reduced mobility or those who are in danger to a safe place.
- Try to extinguish an incipient fire.
- Never enter a smoke-filled space.
- Wait in a safe place for the arrival of the Emergency Response Team members.
- Follow the instructions that are given by the Emergency Response Team members.