Costs and reimbursements

Declaring costs and the various financial compensation that you can apply for.

  • Compensation of computer glasses

    VDU glasses are glasses that have been specifically designed for computer work. You may be entitled to compensation for your VDU glasses. See the ‘VDU glasses’ page to find out whether you are eligible for this type of compensation.

  • Submitting expense claims

    You can submit your expense claim for costs or allowances in BASS. Make sure that you do this as soon as possible. Your expense claim will also need to be submitted within three months. For more information, see the ‘Submitting expense claims’ page.

  • Meal allowance

    If you have to work overtime and you are subsequently not able to eat at home between the hours of 5.00 pm and 8.00 pm, you are entitled to a meal allowance. The maximum meal allowance is €20,00.

  • Travel requests and advance payments

    If you plan to travel abroad, you will need to submit a travel request 14 days before you depart. You can also request an advance payment when you submit your travel request. For more information, see the ‘Travel requests and advance payments’ page.

  • Travel allowance for commuting and home working compensation

    For each working day, you indicate whether you travelled to the campus or worked from home. You can declare this on a monthly basis. More information can be found on the page 'Travel allowance for commuting and home working compensation'.

  • Reimbursement business trip expenses

    If you need to travel for work, you can submit an expense claim for travel and accommodation expenses. The ‘Travel expenses’ page contains more information about the costs that may be reimbursed.

  • Irregular working hours or overtime allowance

    If you work irregular hours or if you worked overtime, you will sometimes be entitled to additional pay. See the ‘Irregular working hours or overtime allowance’ page for more information.

  • Relocation allowance

    If you relocate so that you can be closer to your job at Radboud University, you may be able to get a relocation allowance. The conditions for relocation allowances can be found on the ‘Relocation allowance’ page.

  • Business expenses

    If you incur business expenses for your work, you will often be able to claim them. See the ‘Business expenses’ page to find out more about which costs can be claimed and how you can claim them.