Other employment

Looking for work outside Radboud University or transfering to other positions within the university.

  • Assistance in finding another job

    Radboud University will assist you in finding another job if your contract has not been renewed or you have been discharged. If you wish to make an appointment, you can do this via the ‘Assistance in finding another job’ page.

  • Career orientation

    If you have any questions about your career or your own professional development, or if you wish to enhance your professional skills, you can request an informal consultation. See the ‘Career orientation’ page for more information.