On this page you can find an overview of all counsellors you can turn to for help and extra support. Read more about our social workers, student psychologists, student counsellors, study advisors, study trainers, confidential advisors and study and career advisors.

Flowchart student counsellors

Who can help me?

Running into a problem or looking for personal advice? We have several counsellors you can turn to for tailored advice. This flow chart will help you find the right counsellor for your problem.

View the flow chart 

  • Career Officer

    If you are still unsure about what you want to do after your studies and/or want to know how to work on your career already, you can get advice from a Career Officer from your faculty.

  • Social worker

    Our social workers can help international students with challenges and problems you may encounter when adjusting to a new environment, culture and phase in your life.

  • Student counsellor

    The student counsellor can help you with questions or problems relating to rules and regulations, financial support or personal circumstances. Read here when and how to make an appointment with a student counsellor.

  • Student psychologist

    If you have psychological questions or complaints that affect your studies at Radboud University, you can receive guidance from a student psychologist. Read on this page whether you are eligible and how you can apply for guidance.

  • Study advisor

    Each programme has its own study advisor who provides information about the study programme and advises students about making decisions during their studies. Read here for which questions and problems you can contact the study advisor.

  • Study and career advisor

    Are you having doubts about whether you have chosen the right study programme? The study and career advisor can help you if you are uncertain about your choice of study or your future career.

  • Study trainer

    If you are having trouble with your studies, our study trainers can provide the necessary guidance.

  • Radboud University confidential advisors

    Students or staff members who feel unsafe while they are studying or working, or have been involved in a dispute or have been exposed to undesirable behaviour, or who are concerned about scientific integrity can contact a confidential adviser.