Living, working, and studying in the Netherlands

Information for foreign employees and students who come to Radboud University.

  • Dual Career & Family Support Services

    As a spouse or partner of one of Radboud University's international staff, you may also like some support in your search for employment and settling in the Netherlands. We provide customised assistance in navigating local facilities and amenities.

  • Insurance in the Netherlands

    If you live and work in the Netherlands, you will need to take out healthcare insurance. Find out more information about how this works on this page.

  • Getting a buddy

    As an international staff member, you can take part in the Buddy Programme, which will help you to feel at home more quickly at Radboud University. See the ‘Getting a buddy’ page for more information about taking part in the programme.

  • Finding a property in the Netherlands

    Find out how Radboud University can offer you housing assistance and what the costs are for housing in Nijmegen.