Radboud University’s corporate video bumpers are provided as Motion Graphic Templates. These can be used when editing a video in Adobe Premiere Pro. Click here to find out how you can install the templates on Windows and macOS.
Using Motion Graphic Templates
- Adobe Premiere Pro (latest version)
- A video project with a minimum of 1 sequence
- .mogrt-files which can be found at radboudnet.nl/huisstijl
Please contact the corporate identity team at communicatie [at] ru.nl if you use other video editing software.
- Open your project in Premiere Pro.
- Click on the 'graphics' tab at the top of the screen.
- The Essential Graphics panel opens. If it does not, go to Window > Essential Graphics.
- In the lower right hand corner of the Essential Graphics panel, click on the 'Install Motion Graphics Template' icon.
- From the screen that opens, browse for the .mogrt files. Select a file and click 'Open'.
- The bumper is now in your 'Essential Graphics' panel. You can now use it in your project by dragging it to the timeline.
- Drag one of the templates onto your timeline.
- Click on the template you want to edit.
- In the Essential Graphics panel, the Edit tab opens. Here you can edit and scale the titles. Make sure that you always use the Open Sans font. This is set automatically.