Your personal information & card

Change your personal information, like a change of address or updating your profile page on the website, and everything about your student or staff card.

  • Changing your address

    If you move during your studies, you will need to update your address details. This can be done via the ‘Changing your address’ page.

  • Updating personal employee information

    If you move, your address details will obviously change. These can be updated in the staff portal or in BASS. You can also update your personal information in either of these systems.