Qualtrics is a web-based tool you can use to administer surveys. It is easy to create your own survey. You can choose from multiple types of questions and have lots of freedom to tweak the survey to your liking. For example, you can apply randomisation to the order of your questions and answers or add your own videos and images to questions. The results are then easy to view in a structured manner and exportable to, for example, SPSS.
The Faculty of Arts, the Faculty of Social Sciences and Nijmegen School of Management use Qualtrics. As a lecturer or student at these faculties, you can make an online account yourself.
- Qualtrics is web-based. That means you can use this tool anytime, anywhere.
- You have access to every possible type of question, randomisation and collaboration (you can work on a survey together, even as lecturer and student).
- You can easily publish the results online, or export and save directly to SPSS or Excel. You can also report the data in an attractive manner.
Applying for an account
- Faculty of Arts: Go to the Qualtrics environment for the Faculty of Arts and follow the steps.
- Nijmegen School of Business: Go to the Qualtrics environment for Nijmegen School of Business and follow the steps.
- Faculty of Social Sciences: Go to the Qualtrics environment for the Faculty of Social Sciences and follow the steps.