The software Teams Meetings allows for online lectures and seminars. You can use the software for plenary meetings and it is possible to divide students into breakout rooms. There, they can discuss among themselves in small groups.
The possibilities of Teams Meetings
- Host up to 1000 participants;
- Invite up to 1000 participants for a webinar;
- Share your screen;
- Have a student share their screen;
- Create annotations (by students) on your shared screen;
- Divide students into breakout rooms;
- Record the session and later share it via Brightspace.
- You can use Teams Meetings with your Radboud account.
- An online meeting is easily scheduled via your Outlook agenda.
- Someone else can schedule the meeting for you.
- You can restrict access to the online meeting to Radboud University students and employees or invitees. People from outside the organisation or uninvited participants are placed in the waiting room (lobby).
- You can work with guest speakers from outside Radboud University.
- You can easily and safely share files.
- The chat is saved for all participants after the meeting. It is recommended to only make the chat accessible during the meeting.
Sharing and editing recordings
- You can share recordings via your OneDrive and Kaltura. When sharing recordings via Kaltura, you can easily add them to Brightspace courses.
- If you want to edit a recording, you will first need to upload it to Kaltura. Next, you can make edits and share the recording via Brightspace.