Brightspace is the digital learning environment of Radboud University. It creates an online environment for your course with discussions, practice tests, a digital portfolio and the possibility to upload video lectures and educational clips.
- Assignments - Submit work with Assignments
- Awards - Assesing with Awards
- Discussions - Forum discussion in Brightspace
- ePortfolio - Digital portfolio in Brightspace
- Quizzes - Practice learning material with Quizzes
- Self Assessments - Testing knowledge with Self Assessments
- Rubrics - Assesing with rubrics in Brightspace
- Grades - Assessing with Grades
- Kaltura - Video in your education with Kaltura
- Ouriginal - Plagiarism checks with Ouriginal
- Pitch2Peer - Feedback from fellow students with Pitch2Peer
- H5P - Practice course material with H5P
- TrainTool - Practice communication skills with TrainTool
- Virtual Classroom - Online teaching with Virtual Classroom
What’s new in Brightspace?
Brightspace releases monthly updates for product improvement and to solve issues. Are you curious to see what’s new? Check the What’s new page.
Read here how to request access to Brightspace.
All functions in Brightspace are explained in step-by-step manuals.