auto op de campus
auto op de campus

Change in declaration of business trips from 1 July

From 1 July, Radboud University is legally obliged to register and report the CO2 emissions of all mobility by employees according to the Wet Werkgebonden Personenmobiliteit. This national registration is intended to give the government insight into the CO2 emissions of work-related mobility, which is estimated to account for around 50% of all mobility.

To comply with this obligation, the declaration system for missions in BASS is being adjusted. From 1 July, when declaring business trips by private transport, you will have to indicate the means of transport used and the type of fuel. You do this as follows:

  1. Click on 'details' under the expense line
  2. Under 'additional information', click on the magnifying glass next to 'Means of transport/fuel'.
  3. Select the means of transport used from the list that appears after clicking the 'execute' button.

With this adjustment, we ensure that we comply with the new legislation and contribute to a better understanding of the CO2 emissions of our mobility.

Contact information

Hulp nodig? Neem dan contact op met: crediteuren [at]

Organizational unit
Finance & Control