The Comenius programme is a grants programme by the Netherlands Initiative for Education Research (NRO) and includes three different grants:
- Comenius Teaching Fellowship with an impact on a course level
- Comenius Senior Fellowship with an impact on a programme and/or faculty level
- Comenius Leadership Fellowship with an impact on an interfaculty and/or institutional level
Got an idea? Submit it!
The call for proposals will be published by the NRO in June and the first deadlines are in September. The Radboud Teaching and Learning Centre can provide guidance during the application process and will keep an overview of the applications.
Informational meetings about the Comenius programme
- 8 May, 10.00-11.00: on-campus presenation about the Comenius programme (in Dutch)
- 15 May 13.00-14.00: online presentation about the Comenius programme (in English)
- 19 June, 15.00-16.30: speed dating with experts to hone your preliminary application