In the interactive Save and spend money in a smarter way webinar, you will be invited to take a fresh look at your finances. We will look at:
- The science: Your reptile brain, your emotional brain, and your thinking brain.
- What money type runs your show (the Ostrich, the Hero, the Daredevil, or the Saint Bernard)?
- Useful income/expenses tools, practical tips concerning expenses
- Saving, investing, and a money plan
When: 7 December, 7:30 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
Where: Online Once you've registered, in the week before the workshop, we will send you a confirmation via Outlook, with a link to the online meeting.
For whom: Radboud University and Radboud university medical center staff
Costs: Free of charge
Maximum number of participants: 50
By whom: Eef van Opdorp, known from the Uitstel van Executie programme
Please note: Registration takes place via PV Radboud; you don't need to be a member to take part.
This workshop is organised by PV Radboud in collaboration with Stichting Financieel in Balans (formerly Hulpfonds/Relief Fund). As a staff member, you can contact Stichting Financieel in Balans for advice, budget support, and interest-free loans. They can help with the following:
- Bringing order to and obtaining insight into your financial administration
- Arrears on fixed expenses / residual debt on selling your home
- Loss of income, for example due to divorce/illness/partner's unemployment
- Threat of being cut off from gas & electricity
- Threat of eviction
- Early retirement options
Would you like to learn more? Stichting Financieel in Balans website (https://www.ru.nl/hulpfonds/)