How it works:
- Join one of the four unions in September: AOb, CNV, FNV or FBZ.
- In the first year (2023), employees who became members in August can also apply for the reimbursement.
- In the first year, your employer reimburses half of your membership fee (max. €100).
- In October, you will receive a certificate of registration from the relevant union.
- With this proof, you can apply for the allowance by e-mail to the payroll administration (sa [at] dpo.ru.nl).
- The deadline for submission is 15 November 2023, after which the amount to be reimbursed is transferred with the salary in December.
- Via the selection model, you can enter your trade union membership fee for that part that has not yet been reimbursed as a tax-friendly expenditure objective for extra benefit.
Why join the union? We list some of the benefits for you:
- You help decide on collective bargaining agreements we make on your behalf. And again, the more members, the stronger we are.
- You get expert advice and legal assistance with all your questions about your work and income.
Want to know more? Please read Becoming a member of a trade union