Who can help with what?

Does something bother you at work? Do you have problems with high work pressure, undesirable behaviour of a colleague or physical complaints? Within Radboud University there are several colleagues who can help you. The resources you can turn to with questions or problems have been placed together in an overview. You can find this overview on the website.