Campus facilities & buildings

Buildings and facilities on campus and services that help you study or do your work.

  • Audiovisual Services

    Audiovisual Services provides multimedia products and services to staff, teachers and students at Radboud University and Radboudumc.

  • Survey design and conduct

    Team Evaluation Service, part of Education Support, can help you design, conduct and analyse surveys and questionnaires. You can use this service free of charge.

  • Consulting heritage collections for educational or research purposes

    Radboud Heritage manages a large number of heritage collections. These collections can be consulted in the Heritage Collections Reading Room.

  • Events support

    Radboud Events can help you organize an event. Are you organizing an event yourself? Please report this to us.

  • Try an e-bike for free

    Try cycling to work on an electric bike! An e-bike gives you a boost when cycling into headwinds, over long distances and up hills. It also keeps you fit, and it’s good for your wallet. Plus, cycling is a sustainable way to get to work!

  • Logistics and transport

    The Logistics Department handles goods receiving and transport on campus. You can also go to Logistics to book Radboud bicycles and for internal removals.

  • Sending mail

    Internal and external corporate mail and packages can be sent free of charge via Radboud University. For this purpose, both internal and external mail can be handed in at the secretarial office.

  • Hiring a student

    If you have any unfinished work in your department or on your research project, you can hire a student to help you carry out this work.

  • Universiteitsarchief

    Bekijk welke collecties het universiteitsarchief bewaart, hoe je de collecties kan inzien en hoe je archieven kan schenken aan het universiteitsarchief.

  • Adjustable table and desk chair for exams

    Students with disabilities can use an electrically height-adjustable table with desk chair during an examination. A staff member from the examination office or student administration can make the request. The service is free of charge.