Report a change to your pension fund

If your personal circumstances have changed, this could have implications for your pension. In such cases, you will need to notify ABP about these changes.  Below is a list of reasons for why you may need to notify the pension fund about your change in circumstances: 

  • You have gotten married
  • You have gotten divorced
  • You have moved house  
  • You have moved in together with your partner
  • You have a new job
  • You have started to either work less hours or more hours 
  • You are due to take a certain form of leave 
  • Your partner has died 

The ABP website will tell you exactly which changes you will need to report and what this will mean for your situation. 

Report change


Need help? Get in touch with your personnel HR officer.