Applying for travel in BASS

If you travel abroad, you may be entitled to reimbursement of travel and accommodation costs. You can declare these and request an advance in Radboud University’s Business Administration System (BASS). Submit the application by going to BASS, ‘Expense claims’ and ‘Submit travel application’.

Apply for travel

If you fill in the details of your secondment here, your supervisor must give official assent through the system. This ensures that all parties concerned are aware and in agreement with the supervisor.

Please note that if you are not on campus but want to access BASS, you must have your VPN connection turned on.