If you are going abroad for up to 6 weeks, it is a good idea to check a few things before you go. Among other things, think about:
- Will I keep my 30% rule or can I actually use this rule abroad?
- Where do I have to pay taxes during my temporary stay abroad?
- Where am I socially insured during my foreign stay? What about the AOW/ANW?
- Do I have to apply for travel in BASS?
- How can I pass on the temporary address abroad?
- Do I need to take out travel insurance?
- Are healthcare costs abroad covered?
- Do I need to apply for a Residence Permit for the country where I am temporarily staying/working?
- Do I need vaccinations for the country of residence and where can I get them?