Submit your address while abroad

If you are a Radboud University staff member and are staying abroad for work, it is important that the University has your temporary address while abroad.

The University registers where its employees stay, not only in case of possible emergencies but also to be able to show where the employees are staying for tax and social security purposes.

Submitting the address

Inform your HR officer of your temporary address while abroad so they can record it properly.