Guidance, advice and complaints

Radboud University helps students and staff who need help to successfully complete their studies or work comfortably. On this page you will find an overview of the support that you can make use of.

  • Occupational health physician

    The occupational health physician is a medical specialist and an independent advisor of employee and employer in the field of work and health.

  • Occupational Social Worker

    The occupational social worker supports you with workload-related changes or when you are going through difficult personal circumstances impacting your performance.

  • Campus Psychologist

    Are you experiencing a lot of work-related stress and tension? Or do you regularly feel anxious or depressed and does this limit your ability to function? Our campus psychologist can help.

  • Disputes Committee

    Do you disagree with a decision of the dean or director? Please discuss this with your immediate supervisor. Are you unable to work out your differences together? You may submit an appeal to the Executive Board.

  • HR officer

    Do you have an issue and need to talk to an independent person? You can always contact the HR officer or HR advisor of your own faculty or division and talk to them.

  • Knowledge security

    Knowledge security is about taking actions to protect your knowledge. Do you have questions about knowledge security or need advice?

  • Complaints Committee

    If you have experienced undesirable behaviour, you can file a complaint with the Executive Board.

  • Supervisor

    Your supervisor is usually your first point of contact when encountering problems. This person can usually help you find a workable solution.

  • Career coaching

    Are you feeling stuck in your job, lacking challenges, experiencing excessive work pressure, or are you noticing that your health is suffering due to work-related issues? You can request an advisory consultation with one of our coaches.

  • Occupational health support worker

    The occupational health support worker (MOB) plays a role in absence counselling for employees. A MOB always works together - with their role being delegated - with an occupational health officer.

  • Ombudsofficer Staff

    Do you have a question, report or complaint about the conduct of other employees or organisational units? Please contact the ombudsofficer.

  • Union representative

    If you are a member of the FNV you can contact our union representative with questions and problems about your job, legal status or collective bargaining agreement.

  • Confidential Adviser Staff

    Staff members who feel unsafe while they are working, or have been involved in a dispute or have been exposed to undesirable behaviour, or who are concerned about scientific integrity can contact a confidential advisor.

  • WetenschapVeilig

    What to do if you are (online) intimidated or threatened as a scientist.