Campus Psychologist

Are you experiencing a lot of work-related stress and tension? Or do you regularly feel anxious or depressed and does this limit your ability to function? Our campus psychologist can help you with personal problems leading to work-related health issues.

Ask for an intake

Do you suffer from these or similar complaints? Don’t keep suffering through them and ask for an intake. You are entitled to a maximum of 10 consultations.

Please note: if you are a PhD candidate with a contract at Radboud university medical center, please contact the Occupational Health & Safety and Environmental Service (AMD).


More information