Conversation with an HR-employee

Do you have an issue and need to talk to an independent person? Then you can contact the HR officer or HR advisor of your own faculty or division. You talk with them in a confidential and safe environment. Everything you discuss remains between you, unless you give explicit permission for action to be taken. They will help you with all possible work-related problems, such as excessive work pressure, undesirable behavior and an (impending) labor conflict. They also advise who can help you best and what steps you can take to solve your problem.