HR officer

Do you have an issue and need to talk to an independent person? Then you can contact the HR officer or HR advisor of your own faculty or division. Everything you discuss remains between you, unless you give explicit permission for action to be taken. They will help you with all possible work-related problems, for example being an independent party present at a discussion between employee and manager. They also advise who can best help you and what steps you can take to resolve your problem.