Union representative

If you are a member of the FNV you can contact our union representative with questions and problems about your job, legal status or collective bargaining agreement. This person also gives advice if you are looking for personal development opportunities. Both scientific and support staff can contact the union official. For legal support, a specialized employee is called in where necessary.