Living, working, and studying in the Netherlands

Information for foreign employees and students who come to Radboud University.

  • Dual Career & Family Support Services

    As a spouse or partner of one of Radboud University's international staff, you may also like some support in your search for employment and settling in the Netherlands.

  • Insurance in the Netherlands

    If you live and work in the Netherlands, you will need to take out healthcare insurance.

  • Getting a buddy

    As an international staff member, you can take part in the Buddy Programme, which will help you to feel at home more quickly at Radboud University.

  • Finding a property in the Netherlands

    Find out how Radboud University can offer you housing assistance and what the costs are for housing in Nijmegen.