Applying for non-scientific positions with a non-EU nationality

If you wish to apply for a vacancy with a non-EU nationality you must have a valid permit of residence that allows you to work in the Netherlands. If you are currently not in possession of a permit which allows you to work in the Netherlands and therefore an additional work permit would be required, it will be best to keep in mind that chances such a work permit will be granted are far from guaranteed. If you have any doubts regarding this, you can contact Global Staff Support via staffsupport [at] (staffsupport[at]dpo[dot]ru[dot]nl) for advice, so you will be able to make a better informed decision whether to apply for the vacancy or not.

Contact information