Dual Career program
As a spouse or partner of one of Radboud University's international staff, you may also like some support in your search for employment and settling in the Netherlands. Radboud University’s Dual Career Program offers you this guidance so your transition to life in the Netherlands will be as comfortable as possible. The Dual Career Program assists you via support, tools and resources to improve your chances of autonomously finding employment in the Netherlands.
The Dual Career Program includes the following services:
- support, tools and resources in your search for employment, further study opportunities, voluntary work or internships;
- personalized career guidance, preparation for the local labor market and job interviews;
- personalized advice on your resume, LinkedIn profile and motivational letter;
- advice and guidance in orientating on your professional future and help in building a network.
Please note that even though the Dual Career program offers customized support in your search for employment, regrettably we cannot guarantee results. Your chances of finding a job will depend on the local job market and how it matches your skills and experience. The responsibility for actually securing a job remains with yourself. The Dual Career Program lasts up until one year, or until you secure your first job - whichever comes first.
Family Support Services
Radboud University's Family Support Services provides customized assistance in navigating local facilities and amenities. Our job is to help you feel welcome and at home, and to find your way around your new surroundings.
Family Support includes the following services:
- assistance in your search for a school or childcare facility for your children;
- assisting you, as a partner, in among other things building a new social network;
- helping you adjust to your life in the Netherlands by informing you about local community services and giving you information on life in the Netherlands in general, and Nijmegen in particular.
Questions and registering
Please do not hesitate to contact our Dual Career and Family Support Officer via dualcareer [at] ru.nl if you have any questions.
To register please send an e-mail to dualcareer [at] ru.nl we will send you an e-mail with an attached registration form to register for our services*.
*Eligibility criteria are applicable.