Tax and social security

If you live abroad before receiving an employment contract from Radboud University, you must inform Global Staff Services so that the university can pay your taxes and social security. 

Based on this information, Global Staff Services can assess in which country to pay tax and social security. Please note that the information you provide reflects your situation during your contract period at Radboud University.


You can contact Global Staff Services if you have any questions.

Contact department