When it comes to the Selection Model, it is important that you submit your choices on time. If you submit your choice after the given deadline, you will not be reimbursed in time and you will also not be able to exchange your source, such as your holiday allowance or end-of-year bonus.
- You will need to make your choice before the first day of the month in which you will receive your ‘goal’. For example, if you wish to be reimbursed for a course that takes place in May, you will need to make your choice in April.
- Any costs that you incur may be declared up until 31 January of the following year. For example, if you purchased a bicycle this year, you will need to declare the costs before the end of January next year.
- All of the choices that are made from 1 December onwards will be exchanged with the Selection Model sources for the following year. For example, if you declare the costs for your bicycle before 1 December this year, you will still be able to exchange these for salary from this year. If you declare the costs for your bicycle after 1 December, these will be exchanged with your salary for next year.
Deadlines exchange number of sources
- holiday allowance: 30 April
- end-of-year bonus: 30 November
- holiday pay: 30 November
- budget art, culture and sports allowance: 30 November
Deadlines exchange number of targets
- Additional travel allowance: travel costs can be entered as a target until 30 November at the latest.
- Other purposes: all costs incurred in the current year can be submitted until 31 January of the following year at the latest.
NOTE: All choices made from 1 December onwards will be made with sources from the following year.