Access to buildings and rooms

Your campus card can provide you with access to buildings, certain storerooms and enclosed bicycle storage facilities. The building manager can activate your card and provide you with access. Also if you are having access problems, please contact the building manager. For example, if you are suddenly denied access to a room.

Contact building manager


Need help? You can contact the Service Centre:

+31 24 363 33 33

Contact department