Hiring a graphic designer

If you want to hire a graphic designer, you will need to choose one from the following design agencies:

  • Osage: for student communication
  • Gloedcommunicatie: for research communication and communication aimed at the corporate market

For this purpose, you can request a quotation and enter an order request in BASS-Finlog. Find out more about submitting an order request for Gloedcommunicatie (in Dutch).

If you choose to allow someone from Osage or Gloedcommunicatie to design your printed materials, they will also take care of the printed materials. For this purpose, you can request two quotations; one for the design process and one for the production of printed materials.  You can enter a separate order request in BASS-Finlog for both quotations.

Go to BASS


Need help? You can contact:

Contact department

This website is still under construction. More information: 'a new website'.