An infographic is a combination of image and text, which allows you to present simple and complex information clearly and attractively.
Infographics are created in accordance with the university’s house style. See the following guidelines for more information about:
Creating an infographic
You can create infographics in the university’s house style by using a programme such as Adobe Illustrator:
- Bring your message back to the core.
- Give the most important information a prominent place.
- When it comes to details, refer to the location where more information can be found.
- Avoid creating an illustration that shows exactly what is in the text.
- Translate data into graphics.
You can also get a designer to create an infographic for you. Contact communicatie [at] ru.nl to get advice.