Moving leave

If Radboud University asks you to move because of your job, you will be granted leave. The university will only ask you to move closer to the campus if you have a job that requires you to be able to get to the campus fairly quickly.

You will be given:

  • One day off to look for a house 
  • Two days off for the actual move

In all other cases, you will need to use up your own holiday hours for the move.


Need help? Get in touch with your personnel HR officer.

Contact department