SSH& Talia
SSH& Talia

Housing for international students

Are you an international student coming to Radboud University for the first time? Then you can ask for assistance in finding a room! On this page, you can check whether you are able to get housing assistance and find other relevant information about housing in Nijmegen and its surroundings.

Nijmegen is a popular student city. In addition to Radboud University, there is also a University of Applied Sciences called HAN. Due to a country-wide housing crisis, there are not enough rooms for all students coming to Nijmegen.

We at Radboud University understand the challenge and try our best to provide as much support with housing as possible. Radboud University has an accommodation service that is quite unique in the Netherlands. Almost all new international students can request assistance in finding accommodation for their first year of study.

First, you have to check if you are eligible for getting housing assistance from Radboud University as there are several exceptions.

Radboud international students share their experiences about finding housing.

*Please be aware that if you have not been able to find a room before 1 August, we urge you not to travel to Nijmegen, as it will no longer be possible to find accomodation.



Would you like to get in touch with our team about student accomodation? 

Make a call-back appointment

Or send us an email: