After making sure you are eligible for housing assistance from Radboud University, follow these 3 steps.
Keep in mind:
- First-year international students of Radboud University can request assistance in finding furnished accommodation when they live abroad (with an exception for degree-seeking students living in a specific area of Germany and students already living in the Netherlands).
- Being eligible for housing assistance does not mean that you will automatically receive a room offer, as student housing mediated by Radboud University is limited.
- Housing offered by Radboud University is for a maximum of one year. Only the first year of study. Then, you will have to find alternative accommodation yourself.
- Housing contracts have a fixed period (one or two semesters). There is no extension possible after the end date of your housing contract. This also applies to exchange students who want to extend their stay after 6 months.
- You get only one housing offer. If you do not accept our housing offer or do not react to our email in time, we will not be able to make you another offer.
- You can't change a room after it has been booked.
- SSH& accommodation is not available for students who are 30 years or older.
Do you have questions about the procedure for applying for housing assistance? Please, contact housing [at] ru.nl.